During VLBI observing...

From: <C.Hotan_at_email.protected>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 17:07:23 +0800

Guys....

I loves youse all, but can you please print out one of these and at least make some effort to, oh, update the experiment pages, say? Disk summary would be nice too... wouldn't object to you just doing everything on this list every 3 hours for the next 3 days :)
http://www.atnf.csiro.au/vlbi/wiki/uploads/Main/VLBI%20Checklist.pdf

Thanks!!! :)

Claire

PS thanks Ho & Cd for already doing most of this :)

PPS Yes, I could do the disk stuff for you, but it'll be SO much easier and more trustworthy if the people on-site make sure we're recording to the right places and record this in a couple of places.