vlbi telecon this Friday 09/10/09, 2:00pm Eastern Summer time

From: <Tasso.Tzioumis_at_email.protected>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 00:38:26 +1100

Hi everyone,

It is time for another vlbi telecon, before we forget the last session
and before we have to start again for the next session.

Also this week we can take advantage of Roopesh's visit to have him
participate in group discussions.

So the time will be this Friday 9 October, 2 pm eastern summer time
(summer time started last Sunday).

A draft agenda is on the usual Wiki i.e.
http://www.atnf.csiro.au/vlbi/wiki/index.php?n=Main.Telecon2009Oct9

And you'll also find there all the telecon information.

Please send in any changes/additions or login and make them yourself.

See you then

Cheers
Tasso

Tasso Tzioumis, Australia Telescope National Facility, CSIRO
Location: Cnr Pembroke & Vimiera Rds, Marsfield, NSW, 2122, AUSTRALIA
Post: PO Box 76, Epping, NSW 1710, AUSTRALIA
Phone: +61 2 9372 4350 Fax: +61 2 9372 4450 or 4310
Email: Tasso.Tzioumis_at_csiro.<!--nospam-->au