New cgi scripts

From: <Chris.Phillips_at_email.protected>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 14:18:22 +1100

Hi all,

I have created a couple more cgi scripts for extracting "logs" for
ATNF antennas. This include Tsys for Parkes and weather for Parkes,
Mopra and ATCA. All *new* experiment wiki pages will contain
appropriate links for these. If you want to run this for previous
experiments, either ask Cormac or me to update the experiment wiki or
just run the cgi script yourself. Examples follow:

Parkes Tsys:

http://www.atnf.csiro.au/cgi-bin/vlbi/parkes_tsys.pl?year=2009&start=185/22:00:00&end=186/21:58:42

Weather Logs:

http://www.atnf.csiro.au/cgi-bin/vlbi/monica_weather.pl?start=185/22:00:00&end=186/21:58:42&year=2009&site=ATCA

Replace ATCA with Parkes or Mopra. Case sensitive!

Just a reminder there are also cgi scripts to get onsource flagging
for Parkes, ATCA and Mopra and Tsys for Mopra.

Note: Parkes weather is only available after mid-August this year.
Parkes Tsys has also only been available from sometime this year (not
100% sure when it was turned on).

Chris Phillips
CSIRO ATNF eVLBI project scientist
Office: (+61) (0)2 93724608 Mobile: (+61) (0)439487601