Re: v190m and v277c

From: <John.Dickey_at_email.protected>
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2009 13:06:34 +1100

Dear Cormac and everybody,

    Thanks. I know it's a very busy time preparing for the observing
session starting tomorrow, but I'd be very grateful if you could give
me a "yes" or "no" on including your name on the EIF proposal I sent
around last night. I don't want to use anybody's name without your
permission. But I want to submit it by the end of the day today.
I'll write a sentence for you, if you just give me permission.

cheers,
jd