vlbi account password changed

From: <Chris.Phillips_at_email.protected>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 22:18:21 +1100

Hi all,

Due to a root exploit on some ATNF observing machines, I have changed
the vlbi password on ATNF unix account and the LBADR recorders
everywhere, except Tid and Ceduna. I will change them later to be
consistent.

If you need to log onto any of the machines please contact me via
email (if non urgent) or SMS if you want < 24hr response....

I have also purged all ssh setup files such as know hosts and
authorized_hosts etc.

Chris Phillips
CSIRO ATNF eVLBI project scientist
Office: (+61) (0)2 93724608 Mobile: (+61) (0)439487601