LBA ops meeting - 12 Feb 2010

From: <Tasso.Tzioumis_at_email.protected>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 02:30:43 +1100

Hi everyone,

As (I hope) everyone on this list is aware, we'll be having our annual
LBA operations meeting on Friday the 12th February 2010, to follow the
IVS meeting in Hobart.

I hope many of you would it find it useful to attend at least some of
the IVS meeting and links have been given in our regular telecons. The
last day for registration is TODAY 7th January and the links are in http://ivscc.gsfc.nasa.gov/meetings/gm2010/

I've suggested that people arrive for the LBA ops meeting on Thursday
11/2 and attend at least some of the technical IVS workshops on that
day. Many would be of interest to the LBA. We will have a dinner/get-
together on that Thursday evening.

The meeting on Friday would start promptly either 8:30 or 9:00am, so
please do arrive the previous day.

We'll attempt to finish by ~4-5pm, to allow for Friday evening flights
out. However, I'll encourage you to attend the IVS mini-TOW on
Saturday morning, especially if you are interested in the Mk5 recorders.

I hope this is sufficient to allow you to make your travel
arrangements. Please let us know if you are coming and for what
sessions. The local Hobart contact is Jim Lovell
(Jim.Lovell_at_utas.<!--nospam-->edu.au).

I would circulate a draft program closer to the date. Any suggestions
for special topics would be appreciated.

Happy New Year

Tasso

P.S. I'm on vacation till the 20/1, so I amy be slow to respond...

Tasso Tzioumis, Australia Telescope National Facility, CSIRO
Location: Cnr Pembroke & Vimiera Rds, Marsfield, NSW, 2122, AUSTRALIA
Post: PO Box 76, Epping, NSW 1710, AUSTRALIA
Phone: +61 2 9372 4350 Fax: +61 2 9372 4450 or 4310
Email: Tasso.Tzioumis_at_csiro.<!--nospam-->au