LBA meeting Feb 12 in Hobart

From: <Jim.Lovell_at_email.protected>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 13:01:33 +1100

Hi everyone,

If you haven’t done so already, please can you confirm if you’ll be attending the LBA meeting in Hobart on Friday Feb 12. So far I am expecting the following people will attend:

Tasso Tzioumis
Steven Tingay
Chris Phillips
Hayley Bignall
Cormac Reynolds
Jamie McCallum
Simon Ellingsen
John Dickey
Jim Lovell
Brett Reid
Bruce Stansby
Shinji Horiuchi

If you don’t appear on this list please let me know (or there will be no tea, coffee or lunch for you!). Alternatively if you are on the list but not attending, please tell me.

Thanks,
Jim
--
Dr Jim Lovell