meeting for dinner this evening

From: <Tasso.Tzioumis_at_email.protected>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 11:14:15 +1100

Hi everyone,

Apologies for those of you not in Hobart... as I have not got a list
who is here I'm sending to the whole group.

Most of the people here seem to be staying at Wrest point. So, I
propose that those of us at the meeting this afternoon will walk back
to Wrest point and we will meet in the foyer/bar around 6-6:30pm.
The aim is to leave at 6:30pm and walk to one of the restaurants in
Sandy Bay road for dinner by 7pm. Most likely is the fish place off
Sandy Bay (Queen st?).

If anyone needs to get in touch, try my mobile 0409 447 902

Cheres
Tasso

Tasso Tzioumis, Australia Telescope National Facility, CSIRO
Location: Cnr Pembroke & Vimiera Rds, Marsfield, NSW, 2122, AUSTRALIA
Post: PO Box 76, Epping, NSW 1710, AUSTRALIA
Phone: +61 2 9372 4350 Fax: +61 2 9372 4450 or 4310
Email: Tasso.Tzioumis_at_csiro.<!--nospam-->au