Re: schedules for the March session

From: <c.reynolds_at_email.protected>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 14:39:11 +0800

hi all,

v271e is now available.

v252p has been updated to include Tid. Please download the schedule
again and ensure you have PI revision number 2.0

The fringe checks for all experiments are also on the wiki. Hobart and
Parkes, please note that vc108 will be using the automatic disk2file
transfer during the experiment. Please make sure that your system is
configured to write the disk2file output on a disk with reasonable
capacity (that Chris has access to).

cheers,
Cormac.