RE: July 2010 VLBI run

From: <C.Hotan_at_email.protected>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 13:58:36 +0800

Hi Graham,

Shame about the staff changes, hopefully it will still work smoothly :)

In crazy and surely unexpected news, we do have such a page, it's address is, as one might have guessed...
http://www.atnf.csiro.au/vlbi/wiki/index.php?n=DataManagement.July10DiskTransfer
So yeah, please use this as you have in the past.

cheers

Claire