Re: Useful tool for LBA week?

From: <Jim.Lovell_at_email.protected>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 13:08:45 +1100

Hi everyone,

Here’s an alternative which might be better. I didn’t realise that Google Docs now shows updates in real-time. It also has the advantage of allowing documents to be saved easily. Please give this a try and let me know what you think:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AlmbmZ_HDZdvdF9vSjY1elR0dnd6QTF4SGotQmo0MXc&hl=en&authkey=CLOZoKYJ

This document is open to anyone who has the link, but it can be restricted to signed-in and approved users only.

Cheers,
Jim