wiki updates during observations

From: <C.Hotan_at_email.protected>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 11:11:16 +0800

Hi VLBIers,

It's like as soon as I'm not in the Skype chat you forget the rules ;-)

PLEASE remember to update the wiki pages for each experiment during observing!!!

ATCA and Mopra, there are no disk labels or recording locations noted for any experiments in the current run.

Parkes - thank you.
Hobart and Ceduna - thank you also, you're doing great!

Parkes and Hobart, and also ATCA & Mp, just a note - recording the disk label is really important when it comes to formatting the disks later, but for etransfers it's also probably handy for Graham to be able to see where the disks are mounted, not just label name, so if on the wiki you could say, eg, "Recording to ATNF V012A on hovsi:Ar_1 / pkvsi1:xraid0" or similar that'd be handy.

For those who really don't understand what they're doing wrong, here's one of Shinji's logs for Tid which I think is a good example of what's helpful for the correlator to see :)
http://www.atnf.csiro.au/vlbi/wiki/index.php?n=LBADec2010.V252vTiLog

cheers

Claire