2011 Footy tipping

From: <Jim.Lovell_at_email.protected>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 13:57:24 +1100

Hi everyone,

Footy season is almost back, so it’s time to start up the “Astro" AFL tipping competition again.

If you’re interested in joining the fun, now’s the time to sign up. The entry fee will be $5 and there will be prizes for first, second and last. Anyone can join in, the more the better, so please feel free to pass this on. To join you’ll need to register at http://tipping.afl.com.au if you don’t already have an account. Once you’re signed in:

1) Go to http://tipping.afl.com.au/jspforms/registerULeague.jsp
2) Select 'I want to join an existing private competition' and enter WK6U2YUJ4G in the competition key field.
3) Pay your entry fee, either in person or via bank transfer:
        BSB: 633000
        Acct name: JEJ & JL Lovell
        Acct No: 110366622
4) Sign up for the Facebook group and join the banter :) http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=114643928566082

If anyone would like to see changes in the rules from last year, please let me know. I’m open to suggestions.

Cheers,
Jim