REANNZ-Pacific-Fibre-Agreement.docx

From: <sergei.gulyaev_at_email.protected>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 11:10:24 +1200

 Dear VLBI-ers,
Please see attached the announcement of the development, which has potential to effect our work dramatically. It is a great step towards our integration into future e-VLBI and Australia-NZ long-baseline part of SKA.
Regards,
Sergei
Professor Sergei Gulyaev, Director
Institute for Radio Astronomy and Space Research,
School of Computing and Mathematical Sciences,
Auckland University of Technology

Private Bag 92006 Auckland 1020
New Zealand

Telephone: 64-9-9219541
E-mail: sergei.gulyaev_at_aut.<!--nospam-->ac.nz
Web: www.irasr.ac.nz