FW: Radioastron soon-after-launch telecon

From: <David.Jauncey_at_email.protected>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 16:34:02 +1000

Dear VLBI-ers,

If you're interested here are the details necessary for you to watch the long-awaited launch of RadioAstron. Apologies if you've already received this information, but, after more than 25 years I must say that I for one, am looking forward to this time!

So lets hope that we can enjoy a safe and on-time launch!

Dave