DBBC training, early 2012

From: <Jim.Lovell_at_email.protected>
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2011 11:28:32 +1100

Hi everyone,

Those of you who have had experience with the HAT-Lab DBBC units at the AuScope sites or Warkworth will know that they’re not necessarily the easiest devices to use! In order to help make them less of a black box, Gino Tuccari has volunteered to run a 2-3 day training/familiarisation session in Hobart early next year. At that stage we will have two DBBCs at Mt Pleasant (the 12m unit and another destined for Ceduna) so plenty of opportunity to gain some hands-on experience. This would also be an opportunity for anyone considering purchasing a DBBC to find out what they might be in for.

Please let me know if you’d be interested in attending, and if so, which dates would be suitable for you.

Thanks,
Jim