Re: [Fwd: Re: Ceduna clock maintenance]

From: <c.reynolds_at_email.protected>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 13:58:48 +0800

hi Brett,

those data could be very interesting. Just eyeballing the plots, it's
pretty clear that the short term variance on the Ceduna data is much
larger than the short term variance on the Hobart data. You can
clearly see significant point to point fluctuations about the long
term trend in the Ceduna data, but the Hobart data are much smoother.

It would be very interesting to get access to the raw data to zoom in
more precisely on the short time scales. It might also be instructive
to get some data that overlap with VLBI runs (say last November, which
we have mostly correlated already). If those 1-2 ns jumps are due to
the maser, they might be visible in the delays from the pipeline
analysis.

cheers,
Cormac.

https://goby.nrl.navy.mil/IGStime/igrt_plots_monthly.php