Re: Ceduna L-band

From: <Steven.Tingay_at_email.protected>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 12:47:09 +0800

Nice work!

--
Professor Steven Tingay
Premier's Fellow
Deputy Director
ICRAR
Deputy Director
Western Australian Radio Astronomy Centre of Excellence
Director, Science and Operations
Curtin Institute of Radio Astronomy
Department of Imaging and Applied Physics
Curtin University of Technology
Bentley, Western Australia
Australia
Street address:
Brodie Hall building
1 Turner Ave
Technology Park
Bentley 6102
Western Australia
Email:  s.tingay_at_ivec.<!--nospam-->org OR s.tingay_at_curtin.<!--nospam-->edu.au
WWW: http://astronomy.curtin.edu.au
Phone: +61 (0)8 9266 3516
Mobile: +61 (0)425 771 856