Actions from lab telecon

From: <Tasso.Tzioumis_at_email.protected>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 19:07:28 +1000

Hi everyone,

I've updated the wiki pages on the telecons. The webpages from today's meeting
(http://www.atnf.csiro.au/vlbi/wiki/index.php?n=Main.Telecon2012Sep11)
now have a summary of continuing action items and the New action items from today.

Please review these action items and take appropriate action where necessary. I intend to review and update this list at our October telecon (around 16 October TBC)

Cheers
Tasso

Tasso Tzioumis, CSIRO Astronomy and Space Science
Location: Cnr Pembroke & Vimiera Rds, Marsfield, NSW, 2122, AUSTRALIA
Post: PO Box 76, Epping, NSW 1710, AUSTRALIA
Phone: +61 2 9372 4350 Fax: +61 2 9372 4450 or 4310
Email: Tasso.Tzioumis_at_csiro.<!--nospam-->au<mailto:Tasso.Tzioumis_at_csiro.<!--nospam-->au>