RE: v1.2 of LBA schedule

From: <Philip.Edwards_at_email.protected>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 20:50:01 +1000

Hi Steven,

I don't think I'm producing the png's any differently to how I've done in the past (though possibly on a different machine and/or version of display/imagemagick),
but Chris made a similar comment the other day. The png displays fine in safari for me, but different browsers may give different results.
If the png isn't useful, hopefully the ps is (and if not, let me know!).

Cheers,
Phil