LBA operations meeting dinner

From: <Simon.Ellingsen_at_email.protected>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 09:33:27 +1100

Hi,
                On Feb 12/13 the annual operations meeting will be held in Hobart. If you are attending and would like to come out to dinner on the evening of the 12th, please let me know in the next few days so that I can book somewhere and get the numbers approximately right.

Regards

Simon
--
Simon Ellingsen : Associate Professor Physics & Astronomy, University of Tasmania
email : Simon.Ellingsen_at_utas.<!--nospam-->edu.au