Information for LBA Operations Meeting

From: <Simon.Ellingsen_at_email.protected>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2013 11:44:53 +1100

Hi,
                For those of you coming to the LBA operations meeting Feb 12-13 in Hobart, this information may
be useful. For those of you not, you can hit the delete button.

The meeting will be held in the Physics building Rm 333 (circled on the map below). The attached map shows the
location of Lazenby's (for morning coffees and lunch) and the meeting room. We (should) have wireless
access during the meeting, it is an open network with WPA2 security and the following name/password :
Network name: UConference
Network password: conf_932178

The agenda is available at
http://www.atnf.csiro.au/vlbi/wiki/index.php?n=Main.AgendaLBA-Ops-2013

I have made a booking at the Rockwall Bar & Grill - 89 Salamanca Place, opposite the Silo appartments
for 7 PM on Feb 12th. At the moment the booking is for 18 people :
(Chris Phillips, Jamie Stevens, Oleg Titov, Laura Stanford, Steven Tingay, Phil Edwards, Stas Shabala, Hayley Bignall
Cormac Reynolds, Shinji Horiuchi, Steve Carter, Tasso Tzioumis, Simon Ellingsen, +5 AARNet people)
If your name is not in the list above and you are planning to come to dinner, please let me know.

NOTE: Monday Feb 11th is a public holiday in Hobart (Regatta Day), so if you are arriving on Monday afternoon
(or earlier), there wont be anyone around at UTAS on the Monday.

Regards

Simon
--
Simon Ellingsen : Associate Professor Physics & Astronomy, University of Tasmania
email : Simon.Ellingsen_at_utas.<!--nospam-->edu.au