Re: schedules for this session

From: <Jim.Lovell_at_email.protected>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 12:07:00 +1100

Hi Cormac,

I'm working on the schedule files for Ke. We can now control the DBBC from the field system and drudg knows about the DBBC, so things like LO, polarisations, bandwidths etc get recognised (at some level) by drudg. A couple of things I've noticed so far:

1. Our LO values (all three AuScope antennas) are 1900 MHz for S-band and 7600 MHz for X-band. X-band comes up as 8100 at the moment. I can hand-edit the VEX files but if you could update the appropriate config file, it would be helpful.

2. On the main wiki page (with the table of experiments) vc191/v271l are described as 2p-4IF but the VEX file looks like 1p-8IF. Which is correct?

Cheers,
Jim