Re: schedules for this session

From: <c.reynolds_at_email.protected>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 15:37:21 +0800

hi all,

I updated the existing schedules with the correct LOs for AuScope and
Warkworth. Jon Quick also reported that having ASKAP in the schedule
was triggering an FS bug that was corrupting the other station's
output in some cases. So I have modified the schedules to pretend that
ASKAP is observing 16 MHz bands (Chris you will have to revert that
for the RTFC).

The one exception is v465b which is too complicated a mix of modes for
a simple fix like that. Please drudge that one extra carefully and let
me know if it is doing the right thing.

cheers,
Cormac.