Radio Astron VLBI

From: <Chris.Phillips_at_email.protected>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 04:23:14 +0000

Hi Guys

I have looked more at last nights data - I still cannot get fringes to Ww,Hobart,Hart or ATCA at C-band. Either the setup is not what I expect or something is seriously wrong at lots ok the observatories.

For those you can please before the fringe test tonight try turning on a test tone and record some data and verify it appears where you expect. Best to try a tone at a few difference frequencies at different locations within the bands.

Also check formatter time offsets etc.