Re: Radio Astron VLBI

From: <h.bignall_at_email.protected>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 14:07:50 +0800

Hi Stuart - Don't worry, Ww is scheduled for L-band only.
I think Chris' message was worded ambiguously.
There were no fringes to ATCA at C-band, or to the listed stations at their
observed frequency (L-band for Ww, C-band for Ho and Hh. We did see a
fringe at L-band between ATCA and ASKAP).

Cheers,
Hayley