sched @ ATNF

From: <c.reynolds_at_email.protected>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 15:06:45 +0800

hi all,

this note is just to let you know I have updated the sched version at
ATNF. This new version has many new features and should solve most of
the problems we have had recently with getting Mark5B and DBBC
schedules out of the box, which should lead to easier correlator setup
in the future (particularly for the RTFC). It also provides
significantly simplified LBA setup files (thanks to new defaulting
mechanisms) and has all the latest catalogue information I could
gather. For now this version is only available at ATNF but will become
the standard release for general download in a few weeks.

This release includes some really big changes, so in spite of
extensive testing there's a reasonable chance that new bugs have been
introduced. So please be vigilant when using it and let me know if you
see any unexpected behaviour.

Although it is in principle backwards compatible, I have tested this
version with the latest version of the Field System, and would request
that stations upgrade to the latest FS in advance of the next session
in order to avoid any surprises. This is particularly important for
DBBC stations which will benefit from new features in the FS.

cheers,
Cormac.
--
Cormac Reynolds