Re: Tidbinbilla digital VLBI backend with Mark5C

From: <Tasso.Tzioumis_at_email.protected>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 10:43:49 +0000

Hi Shinji,

Thanks for all that information.

I feel that these developments are overwhelmingly positive, even if they complicate our operations.

We should have a good discussion in the February LBA meeting in Perth. I'll make sure there is an agenda item.

And I also think that such systems could/should replace the ageing LBA systems.
And the question Chris posed: is it likely that we'd have conflicts with station wanting this system during LBA sessions?

Cheers
Tasso