New version of LBA schedule

From: <Philip.Edwards_at_email.protected>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 23:35:09 +0000

Hi,

v1.3 of the November schedule is now on line.

This version adjusts stop/starts times of v255/v316 (by an hour),
corrects recording modes of v252 and v501 (the latter now 64 MHz mode),
and corrects telescope participation (no Ti in v498, no Hh in v501).
(Please note that, depending on the result of an ATCA obs next week,
v501 may be dropped from the Nov schedule and replaced by an
extended version of v252. If this happens, a new version of the schedule
will be released and announced to this list.)

I've also started putting together a one-page listing of LBA sessions at
http://www.atnf.csiro.au/vlbi/schedules/lba/cumobs.txt .
At present this is simply a concatenation of the txt files for
most sessions since 2002 (so some short sessions which didn't have a
txt file produced are currently missing). While this is mostly for my
own benefit, if others find it useful I am happy to consider suggestions
for formatting etc.

Cheers,
Phil