update on LBA schedule

From: <Philip.Edwards_at_email.protected>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 06:08:00 +0000

Hi,

As foreshadowed the other day, v501a will not be observed in this session
(as the target is currently barely detectable with the ATCA)
and instead we will run v252an, which is an extended version of v252am.
As a further tweak, v252am may end a couple of hours early to enable
an ASKAP test to be squeezed in -- more information on that later this week.
Once that is decided I'll revise the block schedule accordingly.

Cheers,
Phil