vc216/v490b

From: <Chris.Phillips_at_email.protected>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 02:33:28 +0000

Hi all

I have made a small change the the v490b and vc216 schedules

 - Changed vc216 to start at 06:00 UTC rather than 07:00 UTC. I suggest we start setup/fringe test immediately after the end of v252an
 - Changed v490b to also start at 06:00 UTC (rather than 08:00) UTC so we can test the other v490b mode during this period.

We should start using the vc216 schedule/setup then move onto v490b setup.

Acting Head Computer Infrastructure Group
CSIRO Astronomy and Space Science (ATNF)