RE: RadioAstron tomorrow

From: <David.Jauncey_at_email.protected>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 05:54:07 +0000

Dear All,

Best of luck with RadioAstron!

Cheers,

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-vlbiobs_at_email.protected
Sent: Monday, 3 March 2014 3:55 PM
To: vlbiobs_at_email.protected
Subject: RadioAstron tomorrow

Hi all

I have put tomorrows radioastron experiments on the wiki and made fringe test experiments

        vc226 62/16:00-17:50 UTC
        rk07az 62/17:50-19:00 UTC 22196 MHz
        vc227 63/02:00-03:00 UTC
        rk01vb 63/03:00-04:00 UTC 1668 MHz

I have not written the fringe check experiments. I will do that later.

Acting Head Computer Infrastructure Group CSIRO Astronomy and Space Science (ATNF)