New positions in NZ

From: Sergei Gulyaev <sergei.gulyaev_at_email.protected>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 03:36:42 +0000

Dear All,

We've just opened up two new positions here at AUT in Auckland for full-time work on the SKA:
- Survey Correlator Research Officer (http://careers.aut.ac.nz/jobdetails?ajid=9edc8 ) a 2.5 year position to assist the NZ team's correlator work in the CSP.
- Imaging Postdoctoral Research Fellow (http://careers.aut.ac.nz/jobdetails?ajid=jkdc8 ) a 3 year position to assist Imaging Pipeline work package in the SDP which we're also contributing toward.

Both will join our team of over 20 mostly based in Auckland working in some capacity on SKA preconstruction.

Details are available by following the links. Deadline for applications is 18 June (5am UTC!) as we'd like to appoint soon.

Kind regards,
Sergei

Professor Sergei Gulyaev, Director
Institute for Radio Astronomy and Space Research,
School of Computing and Mathematical Sciences,
Auckland University of Technology,
Auckland, New Zealand
Ground Floor | 120 Mayoral Drive | Auckland 1010
Private Bag 92006 | Auckland 1142
Phone: +64 (0)9 9219541
Web: http://www.irasr.aut.ac.nz/