Request: Correlator

From: Stuart Weston <stuart.weston_at_email.protected>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 22:22:01 +0000

Any chance we can have some thing on the LBA wiki where I can check what has been correlated, some thing like:

http://lupus.gsfc.nasa.gov/sess/sessions/2014/station_perf/WARK12M-analyses.txt

Doesn't have to have that detail, but recorded scans vs used scans etc would be nice to measure our performance.

I can then check if an experiment has been correlated and recycle the media back into the pool.

Stuart Weston

Mobile: 021 713062
Skype: stuart.d.weston
Email: stuart.weston_at_email.protected>
http://www.atnf.csiro.au/people/Stuart.Weston/index.html

Software Engineer
Institute for Radio Astronomy & Space Research (IRASR)
School of Computing & Mathematical Sciences
Faculty of Creative Technologies
Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand.
http://www.irasr.aut.ac.nz/