RE: v519a schedules ready - Wark12m

From: Stuart Weston <stuart.weston_at_email.protected>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 04:53:06 +0000

It will take me 10-15 mins after IVS to put in new diskpacks and check.

I would hope to be ready by 07:30 UT.

Stuart Weston

Mobile: 021 713062
Skype: stuart.d.weston
Email: stuart.weston_at_email.protected>
http://www.atnf.csiro.au/people/Stuart.Weston/index.html

Software Engineer
Institute for Radio Astronomy & Space Research (IRASR)
School of Computing & Mathematical Sciences
Faculty of Creative Technologies
Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand.
http://www.irasr.aut.ac.nz/