RE: v519a schedules ready

From: Stuart Weston <stuart.weston_at_email.protected>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 06:39:22 +0000

I don't see a schedule file yet for v519: ftp://ftp.atnf.csiro.au/pub/people/vlbi/V516/V516a Turns up nothing. Stuart Weston Mobile: 021 713062 Skype: stuart.d.weston Email: stuart.weston_at_email.protected> Hi all > > Schedules for v519a and a fringe check, vc244, are ready > > http://www.atnf.csiro.au/vlbi/wiki/index.php?n=Main.LBAJul2014 > > They should be copied to the usual spots. Can Mark5 station please check > there was enough gap left and if not I will have to modify the schedule. > > Can you let me know when you think stations will be available to start > the fringe check? > > Cheers > Chris