Warkworth 30-m First Fringe

From: Sergei Gulyaev <sergei.gulyaev_at_email.protected>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2014 04:02:43 +0000

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

Attached is our announcement of the first VLBI fringe obtained with the Warkworth (New Zealand) 30-m radio telescope when observing with two antennas in Australia (Hobart 26-m and Ceduna 30-m).

Massive thanks to our colleagues across the Tasman, in particular Simon Ellingsen and Jamie McCallum who conducted this observation at Mt.Pleasant. Special thanks to the team who made it possible working here in New Zealand: Stuart Weston, Tim Natusch, Peter Thomasson and Lewis Woodburn.

Kind regards,
Sergei

Professor Sergei Gulyaev, Director
Institute for Radio Astronomy and Space Research,
School of Computing and Mathematical Sciences,
Auckland University of Technology,
Auckland, New Zealand
Ground Floor | 120 Mayoral Drive | Auckland 1010
Private Bag 92006 | Auckland 1142
Phone: +64 (0)9 9219541
Web: http://www.irasr.aut.ac.nz/