Telecon today?

From: <Chris.Phillips_at_email.protected>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 23:45:43 +0000

Hi all

I propose we hold a quick telecon today at 2pm ADST? to discuss any final session issues.

Are a few key people from Hobart available?

Sent from my iPad

On 18 Nov 2014, at 10:43 am, "Philip.Edwards_at_email.protected>" <Philip.Edwards_at_email.protected

Hi,

V1.3 of the schedule is now at http://www.atnf.csiro.au/vlbi/schedules/lba/2014oct.html

The only change is to add the Warkworth 30m to the 6.7 GHz v255 observation.

Cheers,
Phil