LBA Operations Meeting 2015

From: <Chris.Phillips_at_email.protected>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 23:12:58 +0000

Hi all

Shinji has offered to host the next LBA operations meeting in Canberra (CDSCC).

I would like to propose 17/18th February.

I think we should start ~9am on the Tuesday (so most people will need to come up the evening before) and we will finish mid afternoon on the Wednesday so people can return home that evening.

Can people let me know if these dates work?

Thanks