RE: Draft Agenda

From: Horiuchi, Shinji <shoriuchi_at_email.protected>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 02:48:36 +1100

Hi all,

If you intend to come to the LBA ops meeting at CDSCC next week but
cannot find your name in the wiki, please let Chris and me know a.s.a.p.
I will process paperwork for your site access and wifi internet based on
the participant list in the wiki as of Thursday midday. Chris, please
make sure it's all up-to-dated.

Please DO NOT forget photo IDs otherwise you cannot enter CDSCC. If
possible, please arrive at the CDSCC gate between 8:05 and 8:15am so
that I can get you visitor badges and bring you all to the Meeting Room
at once. If you need to come later please let me know approximate time
of arrival so that I can let guard know when to bring you to the meeting
room.

Cheers,

Shinji.

Shinji Horiuchi

Canberra Deep Space Communication Complex (CDSCC)

+61-2-6201-7869