v255x and v499a

From: Cormac Reynolds <c.reynolds_at_email.protected>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 10:38:49 +0800

hi all,

I have just updated v255x and v499a to fix a problem for Warkworth.
The original schedules did not have any gaps at the times when the
frequency switches occur - this causes the FS to delay issuing the
frequency switch command until the next gap in the schedule.

I've redistributed the schedules, so please use the latest version,
indicated as 'PI revision 2.0' at the top of the vex file.

Simon, Vasaant, Koichiro - I have retained the original scan timings
by adding 15 second gaps, then removing 15 seconds from the ensuing
scans. I don't think this will have any negative impact on your
observations.

regards,
Cormac.

--