LBA DAS problem at Hart

From: Jonathan Quick <jon_at_email.protected>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 12:11:34 +0200

Hi All

My apologies if this is a little off topic for some. but I'm trying to tap
into collective wisdom here.

One channel of our LBA DAS hardware appears to have developed some sort of
fault. The symptom is that the input level detector seems always to read
either too high or two low. To switch from one state to the other only takes
a 0.1dB change in level and the level readout then takes a few seconds to
slide across from one end to the other. This problem seems to have developed
spontaneously overnight last weekend,

Has any one else ever encountered such behaviour in their DAS and if so how
did you fix it?

We only have high level block diagrams and no extension cables so it is going
to be extremely difficult for us to trace the fault ourselves.

All advice welcome!

Regards
  Jon