Re: LBA DAS problem at Hart

From: Brett Reid <Brett.Reid_at_email.protected>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 14:40:39 +0000

Jon,
Have you tried different DAS profiles or examined the one you are using
in case it is corrupt for the first channel?

We have found it is easy to hit a wrong key and accidentally edit and
save a profile when you wanted to load one.

At Hobart we run a DOS program on an outdated Windows machine. Win ME,
only 15 years old.
At Ceduna we run a DOS emulator of some sought on Linux.
Contact me if you want either of these.
The DAS profiles are probably similar files in either case.

Regards,
Brett

--
Brett Reid
Observatory Manager, Radio Astronomy Group
University of Tasmania, School of Mathematics and Physics
Phone +61 3 6248 5285
Mobile 0407 955 283
email brett.reid_at_email.protectedweb   http://users.on.net/~cdadsl