LBA telecon

From: <Chris.Phillips_at_email.protected>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 03:33:05 +0000

Hi all

Sorry for the late notice - its been hard trying to find a suitable time…

I propose a 3pm AEST telecon tomorrow to discuss any needed issues for the LBA run.

Can people please let me know if you can join (or not) so I can be sure we have enough people from all observatories.

JonQ: Apologises for the terrible time - if there is anything you would like me to raise please send me an email.