Welcome Cormac

From: <Chris.Phillips_at_email.protected>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 03:47:02 +0000

Hi all

I suspect you all know CASS has decided to start operating the DIFX correlator for LBA observations internally, rather than outsourcing as we have for the last few years.

I am please to let you all know Cormac Reynolds has taken up a position with CSIRO with duties which include continuing as LBA correlator manager.

Over the next month or so Cormac and I will work on figuring out the exact procedure we will migrate to for correlation. Please be patient while this transition occurs.

I don’t think I need to introduce Cormac, as I suspect everyone knows him well.