September Session Data

From: <Chris.Phillips_at_email.protected>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 03:28:26 +0000

Hi all

Can I ask please that all observatories keep a copy (or original) version of all September session data until further notice. We may loose data of Galaxy-data next week as they are going to run a site wide purge. I am trying to copy as much as I can off to CSIRO storage but doubt I will get it all off in time.

Thanks