LBA Ops Meeting

From: <Chris.Phillips_at_email.protected>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2016 01:26:03 +0000

Hi all

This years LBA operational meeting will be hosted by the UTAS Physics Department in Hobart, on 15/16th Feb. The agenda is not yet planned but I think we will have a 9am-ish start on the Monday and finish around 3pm on the Tuesday to allow people to fly home.

Please let me know asap if you are planning on coming.

You will need to book your own flights and accomodation. The DIFX workshop page has some suggested accomodation and details on the location of Physics (please note though the actual room for the meeting may be different)

http://fourier.phys.utas.edu.au/difx-2015/travel.html

Please let me know of you have suggestions for the agenda. I will shortly create a wiki page for the meeting.