LBA Ops Meeting - final details

From: <Chris.Phillips_at_email.protected>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2016 02:39:50 +0000

Hi all,

Just a reminder the LBA Ops meeting will start 9:30am on Monday. I have decided we will start 9am on Tuesday, as a couple of extra people will be coming to discuss VLBI networking.

The meeting will be held in “Geo 500” room, accessed from the Physics Building on the Sandy bay Campus.

For those not familiar with UTAS, directions (from last years DIFX meeting) are at:

http://fourier.phys.utas.edu.au/difx-2015/travel.html

We have dinner booked at 6:30 on Monday night at “Shippies”

http://shipwrightsarms.com.au/

We will do a final numbers count on Monday - if you are not coming on Monday but would like to come along, please let me know.

Limited videocon facilities are available. Please let me know asap if you would be interested in dialing in. No promises on the quality

http://www.atnf.csiro.au/vlbi/dokuwiki/doku.php/lbaops/telecon-hob-lba-ops-2016#to_join_from_a_room_based_hardware_system_or_h323sip_client

Please let me know of you have further questions

Regards