anonymous ftp upload disabled

From: <Chris.Phillips_at_email.protected>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2016 07:52:03 +0000

Hi all

Due to issues outside our control, the vlbi anonymous ftp area has been shutdown. It will no longer be possible to upload vlbi schedules to the atnf ftp area nor upload log files.

We will work on a long term solution but for the moment please:

 - Send vlbi schedules directly to Cormac Reynolds (Cormac.Reynolds_at_email.protected
 - Send VLBI logs to my email. Preferably a whole session at a time, again in a tar.gz archive.

Once we have a better solution we will let you know.

Again sorry for the sudden notice.

Regards