Re: Schedules for Mar 4 - 6

From: Horiuchi, Shinji <shoriuchi_at_email.protected>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2016 09:22:20 +0000

Chris,

It's getting beyond real-time supportability for Tid. How bad is setting the DAS AGC disabled during day before the fringe check and leaving it for all the experiments this session (v537a as well as vx024a)?

If we cannot count on DAS as it is I may have to record the vx024a data to DVP1.

I need to figure out how to disable the DAS AGC for the linux DAS program anyway.

Cheers,
Shinji.